PetSafe® 600 Yard Lite Remote Dog Trainer
- Range: Finding the right range depends on the lifestyle you share with your dog. Longer ranges put out a stronger signal to ensure constant connection between your remote and the receiver collar, especially in areas with obstacles like tall buildings, trees, or heavy brush.
- Your Dog’s Personality: Not all dogs are the same. The stimulation that is right to help train your hyperactive Labrador may not be what is best for your bashful Beagle. Standard remote trainers are perfect for most dogs, delivering a safe and effective static stimulation to get your pet’s attention. Lite remote trainers are designed specifically for dogs with a sensitive or timid personality. The stimulation levels are very gentle, even with increasing to higher levels.
- Lite trainer features gentler stimulation for small, timid, and sensitive dogs
- Safety lock feature on correction levels 8-15
- Backlit, digital remote has easy to read display and dedicated buttons for ton and stimulation
- Three different types of stimulation: tone (beep), vibration, and 1-15 levels of static stimulation
- Waterproof, rechargeable remote and collar
- Ability to train two dogs at once (with purchase of additional collar)
600 Yards (1,800 Feet)
Rechargeable Remote & Collar with Premium-Coated Adjustable Nylon Strap, Wall Adapter Charging Cord, Test Light Tool, Short and Long Contact Points, Quick Start Guide