For added cold weather protection, these TBI lined deerskin gloves are insulated with 100 grams of Thinsulate. They are so soft and supple they conform to your hands like a second skin, providing you with the dexterity and sensitivity you need for hunting, shooting or training. These gloves are extraordinarily strong to protect your hands from briars or rope burn while helping you maintain a secure grip. Unlike other leathers, deerskin remains soft even after repeated soakings.
- 100g of Thinsulate insulation for extra cold protection
- Soft and supple for dexterity and sensitivity
- Conform to your hands like a second skin
- Extra strong to protect from briars and rope burn
- Remain soft after repeated soakingsSizing:
For normal glove fit, lay your hand flat and measure around at the knuckles, thumb excluded. Those at the lower end of a size who want a closer fit, order one size smaller. Those at the upper end of a size who want a looser fit, order one size larger.
- Small: 8 – 8 1/2 in.
- Medium: 9 – 9 1/2 in.
- Large: 10 – 10 1/2 in.
- X-Large: 11 – 12 in.